MCG Careers has provided services to unemployed Albertans since 1987. We utilize current career development techniques to assist individuals with successful employment preparation, job placement, training on the job, workshop, and skill training programs. At MCG, We See Good Things in our staff and show it with programs that include staff wellness plans, education funds, 35-hour work weeks, Christmas bonus days, summer hours, long weekend early closures, bonus points program, and flex time for our 2-year staff. Our dedicated staff allow us to deliver our programs with a solid commitment to our clients and provide the best service possible to assist all Albertans. Join us!
- Do you have an unmatched ability to make lasting community connections and build meaningful relationships with clients and employers?
- Are you a high-energy go-getter, who will stop at nothing to reach your goals?
- Is your Education or Experience in the field of Recruitment/Job Placement or Career Development?
Job Placement Coach
Do you have:
- Related post-secondary education and experience working in a client-based industry
- Experience with client placement strategies
- Strong understanding of the career planning process
- Communication & Problem-Solving skills, exceptional negotiation and interpersonal skills,
- Interviewing and assessment training
- Strong ability to set and meet daily, weekly & monthly goals
- Knowledge of the local labour market & community resources
- Access to a reliable vehicle
Position Pillars include:
- Recruitment of clients and employers; Client Placement
- Employment coaching
- Follow up of Job Placement candidates through on-site monitors
- Mediate any concerns around employment standards
- Assist clients with implementing effective employment search strategies including: writing resumes, developing career portfolios, interview skills, job search strategies, etc.
- Market program and promote to potential clients and employers
If you share our drive to help Albertans change their lives, please send us a resume and cover letter and tell us a little about yourself. firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
For additional information on our organization
please visit us at: www.mcgcareers.com