MCG Careers has provided services to unemployed Albertans since 1987. We utilize current career development techniques to assist individuals with successful employment preparation, job placement, training on the job, workshop, and skill training programs. At MCG, We See Good Things in our staff and show it with programs that include staff wellness plans, education funds, 35-hour work weeks, Christmas bonus days, summer hours, long weekend early closures, bonus points program, and flex time for our 2-year staff. Our dedicated staff allow us to deliver our programs with a solid commitment to our clients and provide the best service possible to assist all Albertans. Join us!
Information Resource Specialist/Administrative Assistant (17.5 hours per week)
This position will be based out of our High River office. Some travel to our Okotoks location may be required
Qualifications for this Position:
- Office Administrative course or equivalent experience
- MS Office
- Reception duties including but not limited to: greeting and registering clients;
booking client appointments; answering telephone inquiries and providing resources
- Record Management – creating and maintaining files
- Assist with Mobius data entry for all Career Coaches
- Create and maintain a database of all clients
- Assist with month end processes including Malatest, monthly tracking and final synopsis report. Compile information and statistical data
- Prepare meeting agendas, attend meetings, and record and transcribe minutes
Interested candidates, please send a resume and cover letter
No phone calls please.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
For additional information on our organization
please visit us at: www.mcgcareers.com