The Saskatoon Farm
Job Title: Food Counter Attendant (NOC 65201)
- Employer: The Saskatoon Farm
- Location: 80181 – 338 Ave East Foothills, AB T1S 4S3 (rural area)
- Vacancies: 3
Terms and Conditions:
- Permanent, Full-Time (30-44 hours/week)
- Overtime, Morning, Day, Evening, Night, Weekend.
- Salary: $16.50 – $17 per hour. Salary increases as per company policy.
- Benefits: Tips; Subsidized staff accommodations with Internet available.
- Anticipated start date: As soon as possible
- Language: English
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: Some related experience (1-7 months)
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Standing for extended periods; Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Work under pressure; Physically demanding; Up to 50 lbs of weight to carry.
- Personal Suitability: Client focus. Team player.
- Work Setting: Bakery.
- Vending of food
- Receiving and completing customers’ orders
- Interacting with customers
- Serving customers at counters
- Stocking and maintaining inventory of the quantities of food
How to apply:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: 80181 – 338 Ave East Foothills, AB T1S 4S3 Canada
Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Youth, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, are Newcomers to Canada are welcome to apply.