The Saskatoon Farm
Job Title: Cook (NOC 63200)
- Employer: The Saskatoon Farm
- Location: 80181 – 338 Ave East Foothills, AB T1S 4S3 (rural area)
- Vacancies: 2
Terms and Conditions:
- Permanent, Full-Time (30-44 hours/week).
- Overtime, Morning, Day, Evening, Night, Weekend.
- Salary: $17-19.75 per hour. Salary increases as per company policy.
- Benefits: Subsidized staff accommodations with internet available; Free meals at the restaurant while on shift.
- Anticipated start date: As soon as possible
- Language: English
- Education/Experience: Formal training (certificate/diploma) plus 1 year of relevant experience. Experience may be considered in lieu of formal training.
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment; Handling heavy loads; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Standing for extended periods; Overtime required; Physically demanding; Attention to detail.
- Personal Suitability: Client focus. Team player.
- Work Setting: Restaurant, Catering, Preparation of frozen meals for retail.
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods,
- Plan menus, determine the size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies,
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas,
- Train staff in the preparation, cooking, and handling of food,
- Order supplies and equipment,
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers,
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies, and equipment,
- Clean kitchen and work areas,
- Organize and manage buffets and banquets,
- Oversee kitchen operations.
- Cuisine Specialties: Mexican
How to apply:
- By email: email@example.com
- By mail: 80181 – 338 Ave East Foothills, AB T1S 4S3 Canada
Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, are Newcomers to Canada are welcome to apply.