Stewart Tree Farms LTD.
- Employer: Stewart Tree Farms LTD.
- Job Location: Based at SE 33 27 3 W5th (Cochrane, AB, T4C 1B6) but required to work in various locations in the Calgary, AB area. Travel to sites outside of the city is arranged by the employer.
- Wage: $18.00 per hour. Bonus as per company policy
- Employment terms and conditions: Seasonal Employment, Full time (44 hours per week), Overtime, Early morning, Morning, Day, Weekend
- Vacancies: 3
- Anticipated start date: Spring 2023 (Actual start date is weather-dependent)
- Language: English
- Education: No education is required
- Experience: No experience is required
- Worksite environment: Outdoor, noisy, and dusty
- Own tools/equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
- Work conditions: Fast-paced environment, work under pressure, tight deadlines, repetitive tasks
- Physical Capabilities: Physically demanding, handling heavy loads (lifting up to 50 lbs), manual dexterity, attention to detail, hand-eye coordination, bending, crouching, kneeling
- Personal Suitability: Client focus, dependability, reliability, efficient interpersonal skills, organized, team player
- Plant and move trees (Deciduous and Coniferous trees)
- Assist with landscape construction
- Rake and collect refuse
- Remove litter and garbage
- Cart and spread topsoil and other materials
- Apply fertilizers
- Operate small engine equipment (e.g., tractor mower), chain saw, tractors, weed trimmer/edger
How to apply:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: Box 1799, Cochrane, AB T4C 1B6
Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, and Newcomers to Canada and Youth are welcome to apply.