Website Sleeman Breweries Ltd
Sleeman Breweries Ltd
• Report to the Kitchen Manager
• Prepare quickly and efficiently food during lunch and dinner service
• Aware of how to prepare daily specials
• Always observe and complete opening and closing checklists
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment
• Maintain a proper food, equipment and supply stock on line to be ready for service
• Check thermostat settings for ovens, fridges, and steam wells and adjust if necessary
• Follow recipe instructions exactly as they are stated
• Be a team player- support and assist your fellow team members whenever possible.
• Follow safe food handling practices.
• Know and follow proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all dishes.
• Label, date, rotate and store all food products.
• Thorough product & menu knowledge
• Completed food safe training
• Minimum 1-year kitchen experience
• Ability to work and adapt in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work competently in a team-based environment
How to Apply: https://sleeman.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/SBL/job/Calgary-Alberta/Taproom-Line-Cook_R1682