Rulam Contracting Ltd.
Rulam Contracting Ltd.
Education: No education is required
Experience: 3 years of related experience
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Physically demanding, Handling heavy loads, Bending, crouching, kneeling
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Dusty, Noisy, Traffic
Transportation/Travel Information: Willing to travel regularly
Personal Suitability: Team Player
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
Types of Materials: Hardeners and epoxies, Reinforcing membrane and protective covering, Colours and sealers
Work Setting: Roads and bridges, Sidewalks and curbs, Commercial, Residential, Sewers and water mains, Construction
- Prepare granular base
- Check formwork, granular base, and steel reinforcement materials and direct placement of concrete into forms or onto surfaces according to grade
- Fill hollows and remove spots on freshly poured cement
- Operate power vibrators to compact concrete
- Level top surface concrete according to grade and depth specification
- Impart desired finish to concrete surfaces using hand and power tools
- Apply hardening and sealing components to cure surfaces
- Apply steel reinforcements as necessary
- Waterproof, damp-proof and restore surfaces
- Repair, resurface and replace worn or damaged sections of concrete structures
- Finish surfaces of castings using screed or trowel
- Level earth to fine grade specifications
- Assist in aligning pipes during pipeline construction
- Monitor safety conditions
Job Location: Based in Edmonton AB, work in various locations in the Edmonton and Northern Alberta area. Travel expenses covered by employer for travel outside the Edmonton area.
Wage: $31.00 to $37.00 /hour (based on skills and experience/salary increases as per company’s policy)
Employment terms and conditions: Seasonal employment, full-time, 40 to 70 hours per week (weather dependent), Overtime, Morning, Day, Evening, weekend
Benefits: Dental benefits, Disability benefits, Extended Medical benefits, Life Insurance, Bonus.
Anticipated start date: Spring 2023 (Actual start date is weather-dependent)
How to apply:
By Mail: 11175 – 255 Street Acheson, Alberta T7X 6C9
By Fax: (780) 482-4965
By Email: email@example.com
Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, and Newcomers to Canada are welcome to apply.