Piros Family Restaurant
Job Title: Food Counter Attendant (NOC 65201)
- Employer: Piros Family Restaurant
- Location: 302 Main Ave W, Sundre, AB T0M 1X0 Canada
- Vacancies: 1
Terms and Conditions:
- Full-time, Permanent (40-44 hours/week)
- Morning, Day, Evening, Night, Weekend.
- Salary: $15-16 per hour. Salary increases as per company policy.
- Benefits: Tips and free food on shift.
- Anticipated start date: As soon as possible
- Language: English
- Education: No degree, certificate, or diploma.
- Experience: Will train on-the-job.
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Standing for extended periods; Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Work under pressure; Physically demanding; Weight handling up to 50lbs.
- Personal Suitability: Client focus. Team player. Ability to multitask.
- Work Setting: In the restaurant.
- Take customers’ orders
- Clean, peel, slice, and trim foodstuffs using manual and electric appliances
- Use a deep fryer, grill, oven, dispensers, and other equipment to prepare fast food items such as sandwiches, hamburgers, fries, salads, ice cream dishes, milkshakes, and other beverages
- Portion, assemble, and wrap food or place it directly on plates for service to patrons, and package take-out food
- Use equipment to prepare hot beverages such as coffee and tea specialties
- Serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- Stock refrigerators and salad bars and keep records of the quantities of food used
- May receive payment for food items purchased.
How to apply:
- By email: email@example.com
- By mail: 302 Main Ave W, Sundre, AB T0M 1X0 Canada
Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Youth, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, are Newcomers to Canada are welcome to apply.