Kantrax Contractors Ltd.
Concrete Finisher (NOC 73100) Employer: Kantrax Contractors Ltd.
- Job Location: The position requires travel to various locations in the Leduc/Edmonton area (AB). Travel expenses paid by the employer when the job site is outside of Leduc.
- Salary: $31 – $38 / Hour (based on experience; salary increases as per Company policy).
- Vacancies: 24
- Employment terms and conditions: Seasonal, Full-Time, 44 to 50 hours/week, Morning, Day, Weekend, Overtime, Evening
- Anticipated Start Date: Spring 2023 (Actual start date is weather-dependent)
- Benefits: Disability, Dental, Group Insurance Benefits
- Languages: Basic English
- Education: Not required
- Experience: 3 years of relevant experience
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Physically demanding, Handling heavy loads, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Standing for extended periods
- Own tools and equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
- Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Dusty
- Work Setting: Sidewalks and curbs, Commercial, Industrial
- Personal Suitability: Team Player, Attention to detail
- Type of Materials: Colours and sealers, Hardners and expoxies
- Check formwork, granular base and steel reinforcement materials and direct placement of concrete into forms or onto surfaces according to grade,
- Fill hollows and remove spots on freshly poured cement,
- Operate power vibrators to compact concrete,
- Level top surface concrete according to grade and depth specification,
- Impart desired finish to concrete surfaces using hand and power tools,
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms.
- Apply hardening and sealing components to cure surfaces.
- Additional Information: May operate skid steer (<10% of work hours). Experience with skid steer not required.
How to apply:
- By Email: email@example.com
- By mail: 7510 – 42 Street, Leduc, AB T9E 0R8
Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, and Newcomers to Canada are welcome to apply.