Carmacks Enterprises Ltd.
Sidewalk concrete finisher (NOC 73100)
- Employer: Carmacks Enterprises Ltd.
- Job Location: Based in Edmonton, the position requires travel to various sites in Alberta. Travel expenses paid by the employer.
- Wage: $31.00 to $38.00 / Hour (based on skills and experience/salary increases as per company policy)
- Employment terms & conditions: Seasonal, Full-time, 44 Hours / Week (weather dependent), Overtime, Day, Morning, Evening, Weekend
- Benefits: Medical benefits, Dental benefits, Matching RRSP, Company stock purchase plan, Employee assistance program, Boot allowance,
- Financial support for relocation available for out-of-province applicants
- Vacancies: 20
- Anticipated Start Date: Spring 2023 (Actual start date is weather-dependent)
- Language: English
- Education: Not required
- Experience: 3 years of relevant experience
- Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Dusty
- Industry experience: Construction
- Work Setting: Roads and bridges, Sidewalks and curbs
- Personal Suitability: Team player, Dependability
- Type of Materials: Hardeners and epoxies, Colours and sealers, Reinforcing membrane and protective covering
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Physically demanding, Handling heavy loads, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Overtime required
- Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
- Check formwork, granular base and steel reinforcement materials and direct placement of concrete into forms or onto surfaces according to grade,
- Fill hollows and remove spots on freshly poured cement,
- Operate power vibrators to compact concrete,
- Level top surface concrete according to grade and depth specification,
- Impart desired finish to concrete surfaces using hand and power tools,
- Apply hardening and sealing components to cure surfaces,
- Waterproof, damp proof and restore surfaces,
- Repair, resurface and replace worn or damaged sections of concrete structures
How to apply: **Please include the Job Reference ID CF2023 in your application.**
- By Mail: 701 – 25 Avenue, Nisku, Alberta, T9E 0C1
- By Fax: (780) 955-1768
- By Email: email@example.com
Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, and Newcomers to Canada are welcome to apply.