Rioux Fire Protection Ltd is looking for an experienced part-time bookkeeper/office administrator.
- Must be proficient in Quickbooks.
- Responsible for all Accounting functions (AP, AR, Job Costing, GL, Payroll)
- Obtaining WCB Clearance Letters, Certificates of Insurance, and other documents
- Preparing customer invoices including AR collection
- Daily, monthly and year end accounting processing knowledge required.
- Bank and credit card reconciliations.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office computer skills including excel, word, outlook.
- Ability to maintain employee benefits program.
- Ability to work independently, pays attention to detail and a quick learner.
- You must be highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities.
- Bimonthly Payroll processing, source deductions and Journal entry.
- Job will include filing, correspondence, and preparing, maintaining, and managing documents.
- Scheduling inspections
- Assist the CFO as needed.
- Any Ad Hoc jobs that occur.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$25.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 3-5+ years’ experience in accounting is required
- 3-5+ years’ administrative experience is required
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to work independently with confidence (successful candidate will work from home)
- Excellent organization and attention to details
- Ability to multi-task
All equipment and software to be supplied by RFPL.
Interested Candidates please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org