Alberta Boot Company Inc.
Employer: Alberta Boot Company Inc.
Education: Not required
Experience: 1 year of related experience
Area of specialization: Custom boots
Work setting: Footwear manufacturing company
Worksite environment: Dusty, Noisy, Odours
Work conditions and physical capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Repetitive tasks, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Manual dexterity, attention to detail, Hand-eye co-ordination, Standing for extended periods, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Large workload, Work under pressure
Weight handling: Able to lift 50Lb occasionally
Personal Suitability: Punctuality, Dependability, Efficient interpersonal skills, Flexibility, Initiative, Reliability, Team player
Transportation/travel information: Public transportation is available
- Transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
- Check and weigh materials and products
- Assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
- Sand, trim, grind or clean products into final form using hand tools
- Grind and buff seams, joints and rough surfaces
Job Location: 121 10 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2G 0V8
Terms and Conditions of Employment: Permanent, Full Time (40 hours/week), Day, Evening, Weekend, occasional overtime
Salary: $19.80 to $23.00 hourly (Based on experience/Salary increases as per company policy)
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
How to Apply:
By Mail: 121 10 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2G 0V8
Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors are welcome to apply.