Alberta Boot Company Inc.
Shoe decoration assembler – footwear manufacturing (NOC 94219)
- Languages: English
- Education: Not required
- Experience: 1 year of related experience
- Area of specialization: Service Boots/Sports Shoes
- Work setting: Footwear manufacturing company
- Worksite environment: Dusty, Noisy, Odours
- Work conditions and physical capabilities: Attention to detail, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Fast-paced environment, Hand-eye co-ordination, Handling heavy loads, Manual dexterity, Physically demanding, Repetitive tasks, Sitting for extended periods, Ability to distinguish between colors.
- Height handling: Able to lift 50Lb occasionally
- Personal Suitability: Flexibility, Organized, Reliability, Team player, Accurate, Judgement
- Transportation/travel information: Public transportation is available
- Cut, shape and fit materials to form parts and components
- Assembly of shoes and boots by attaching the outsole and the shoe upper
- Load, feed or place materials into the conveyor line
- Monitor machine during operation
- Affix seal or tags to approved products
- Screw, clip, glue, bond, weld or otherwise assemble parts and components to form final products
- Clean products and bring them into final form using hand tools
- Clean work area
- Check manufactured items for defects and conformance to specifications
- Return defective products for repair or recycle
- Employer: Alberta Boot Company Inc.
- Job Location: 121 10 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2G 0V8
- Terms and Conditions of Employment: Permanent, Full Time (40 hours/week), Day, Evening, Weekend, occasional overtime
- Salary: $22.50 to $24.00 hourly (Based on experience/Salary increases as per company policy)
- Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Vacancies: 2
How to Apply:
- By Mail: 121 10 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2G 0V8
- Online: https://recruiting.ultipro.ca/AVE5000AVLV/JobBoard/338afd1c-9ee7-4da3-8a23-3960024b364d/?q=&o=postedDateDesc
Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors are welcome to apply.