Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location of Job: Okotoks, AB
Hours: Monday to Friday, with flexible hours
Raymond James Independent Financial Services is seeking an Administrative Assistant to work in our Okotoks Office. Raymond James Ltd. is one of Canada’s leading independent investment dealers, offering high-quality investment products and services to Canadians seeking customized solutions to their wealth management needs.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of previous experience, ideally in a financial services firm, as well as excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively. The candidate should also be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and be able to adapt to changing needs and priorities. The successful candidate will provide administrative support to the Wealth Manager, while also playing a key role in business development and social media management.
- Manage schedules, including coordinating meetings and appointments, and making travel arrangements
- Handle emails and correspondence, including managing the founder’s email inbox and responding to emails as needed
- Coordinate and schedule conference calls and video meetings
- Handle expenses, including managing expense reports and reconciling company credit card statements
- Perform other administrative tasks as needed, such as drafting documents and presentations, conducting research, and managing projects
- Participate in Business Development activities such as researching potential clients and creating targeted marketing campaigns
- Manage social media accounts, create and schedule posts, monitor engagement, and analytics
- Create and curate content for the agency’s various social media accounts
- 2+ years of previous experience in a similar role
- Experience in business development and social media management
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), and social media platforms
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Email: email@example.com
- In Person: Unit 103, 29 North Railway St.
We thank all candidates for their interest and advise that only those under consideration will be contacted.
Raymond James Ltd. recognizes the value of a diverse workforce and appreciates the unique skills and special contribution of each employee. We are committed to accessibility for candidates through all stages of the recruitment process. Should you require accommodation, please contact us using the above details and we will be happy to help.