The Assistant is responsible for providing support (as mutually agreed upon) in the execution of the Senior Financial Consultant’s business plan. The Consultant’s primary focus is acquiring and retaining clients and Recruiting new talent as well as running a sound practice.
• Contact clients and schedule appointments for the Consultant.
• Receive client inquiries on behalf of the Consultant and determine appropriate course of action. This may include pro-actively investigating and resolving client problems and recording the nature of the inquiry and advising the Consultant.
• Sort emails and respond to those emails that can be without the Consultant’s assistance and forward to the consultant those emails that are needing the Consultant’s attention.
• Assist in the preparation of a prospect or client file prior to a client meeting.
This may include identifying possible planning and cross-sell opportunities. It may also include tracking any post-meeting action items.
• Assist with the implementation of the Consultant’s marketing plan.
• Maintain client files, process transactions, and bring forward items.
• Support client events by booking sites and sending marketing material to clients and prospects
• Prepare files, paperwork and packages as required to prepare Consultant for meetings
• Other tasks such as performing computer backups, compliance follow-up, ordering office supplies, information gathering on Advantage Plus and other websites.
• Sundry duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Attributes:
• Minimum of three years financial industry experience
• Strong oral and written communications skills
• Maintaining focus in a fast-paced office environment or home-based office with the ability to shift priorities as required.
• Well-developed interpersonal skills and high client service commitment
• Attention to detail and ability to work independently with minimum supervision
• Proficiency in MS Windows-based computer applications
How to Apply: https://advisor.investorsgroup.com/en/dana_johnson