A. Clark Roofing & Siding LP.
Employer: A. Clark Roofing & Siding LP.
Job location: Various locations in the Edmonton, AB area.
Salary: $27 – $40/hour based on experience, salary increase as per company policy.
Benefits: Health and wellness spending account, relocation expenses coverage, sign-on bonus, as per company policy.
Terms and conditions of employment: Permanent, full-time (30 – 50 hours/week, depending on weather); Overtime may be required.
Anticipated start date: As soon as possible.
Education: Completion of secondary school.
Experience: 3 years of related experience.
Own tools/equipment: Steel-toed safety boots, rope, and safety harness.
Work conditions and physical capabilities: Physically demanding; handling heavy loads (up to 45kg/100lbs); bending, crouching, kneeling.
Work site environment: Heights, outdoors in extreme temperatures (including in winter).
Personal suitability: Able to work independently or in a team.
Transportation/travel information: Company-provided vehicles to travel to work sites; clean driving abstract required. Must be able to obtain valid driver’s licence (class 5, non-GDL) upon commencing employment.
Security and safety: Pre-access drug and alcohol screening required prior to working on specific locations.
· Perform roof repairs as instructed by Service Manager.
· Repair shingles, skylights, chimneys, cedar, metal, rubber, venting, flashing, etc.
· Perform removal and/or installation of sloped roofing products and systems as required.
· Look for additional repair issues that may affect products and systems in the long-term.
· Occasional, minor siding/cladding, carpentry/framing duties (experience not required).
· Communicate job expectations, and progress with Service Manager daily.
· Ensure all aspects of the job are handled to the customer’s satisfaction.
· Organize and complete necessary paperwork such as order forms, safety, warranty, etc.
· Monitor site and ensure safety standards are upheld.
Area of specialization: Sloped roofing.
How to apply:
· By mail: 3120-93 St Edmonton, AB, T6N 1C7
· By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org