Edmonton Programs and Services
Information and Communication Technology
NOW RECRUITING FOR OUR JANUARY 2020 CLASS
The Information and Communication Technology is an Integrated Training Program offered at MCG to individuals with a strong interest in the Information Technology (IT) Industry. This exciting 16-week program provides comprehensive training and certification into Computer Industry roles and an introduction to Business Analysis.
The Information and Communication Technology offers each program participant:
- Employment Readiness Skills including Soft and Essential Skills Development
- CompTIA A+ Fundamental Certification
- CompTIA A+ Certification Prep
- CompTIA Network+ Certification Prep
- CompTIA Security+ Certification Prep
- Business Analysis Essentials
- Targeted Work Experience
- Job Placement Assistance & Coaching
- Ongoing Support After Training
- Unemployed Albertans
- Completion of High School Diploma or equivalent
- CompTIA Training (Global Knowledge)
- Job Search Skills (MCG) – 1 Week
- Industry Specific Work Experience
- Active Supported Job Search/Placement
- Business Analysis Fundamentals (Global Knowledge) – accredited at McMaster University
- Job Maintenance/Retention Support & Follow-up for 3 months
- 16 Weeks
Industries of Employment / Employers
- IT Services
- Social Services
- Technical Support
- Desktop Support
- Network Administration
- IT Security
- Service Desk Analyst
Is this program the right option for me?
If you are currently unemployed and are looking for certification/employment in the IT industry, this program may be the right fit for you.
P 780-448-1380 | F 780-448-1392
Address: 11th Floor – 10109 106 Street Edmonton, AB, T5J 3L7
Interested in learning more about our Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Program? Fill out your information on the form below, and one of our career counselors will contact you within 24 business hours.
“I will never forget what we have done for me. I am is so grateful. The training I received contributed to me securing this position. I am forever grateful for all you have done for me and I will hold you in my heart forever.”
If you have any questions or need more information about our programs, just click the Live Chat button and we are happy to assist you.