CORE COMPANY BELIEFS
MCG Careers can be understood through our core company beliefs, which have been highlighted through our mission, values, and vision statements
Innovative Career Development, Training, and Human Resource services which enable individuals and companies to achieve their full potential.
Our resiliency and initiative exceed expectations – lifting people, inspiring change and achieving results.
Since 1989, MCG Careers has been providing Career and Employment Services to Albertans across the province. Our organizational philosophy emphasizes client-focus and result-orientation; this philosophy has resulted in increased working partnerships with community agencies and employers, allowing us to provide a full continuum of client services.
Programs and services are crafted and delivered via the principle of guiding clients through an individualized, customized, realistic, and supported developmental process toward independence, and goal accomplishment.
MCG is a team of diverse professional career and employment consultants who through their hard work, determination and commitment to clients provide:
- Career and Employment Coaching
- Essential Skills Training and Development
- Support with Writing Resumes and Cover Letters
- Job Search Support
- Job Placements
- Labour Market Research
- Occupation Specific Training
- Career Exploration and Employability Skills Workshops
- Career and Personality Assessments
- Access to Computers, Printers and Photocopiers at our Career and Employment Centres
- Resource Libraries for Career Exploration and Work Search
- Job Boards and Job Fairs
- Referrals to Local Community Service Providers
- Training for Older Workers and Youth
- Employer Support Services including: Professional Workshops; Job Fairs; Labour Market Research; Canada-Alberta Job Grant Application Support; Employment Standards Information; Free Posting of Job Ads
Join the MCG Careers Team
The success of MCG Careers is attributed to a great team of driven employees who have helped our company succeed over the years and have brought our company vision to life.
Our employees embody our company values and impact the lives of Albertans on a daily basis.
If you are interested in joining our team of career-minded and dedicated employees, please take a look at the current MCG job openings below, and submit your resume and cover letter.
We thank all applicants for their time; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Placement High River/ Okotoks Career & Employment Centre. Position ends March 31, 2019 with a possibility of extension Qualifications for Position: Form of post-secondary education and experience working in a client-based industry Experience with various types of recruitment strategies Strong understanding of the career planning process Computer competencies Communication & Problem Solving skills, exceptional […]