“Our Focus Is People”
Empowering Them to Reach Their Full Potential
MCG Careers – About Us
Our team is comprised of dedicated Career Development Professionals who share our belief in our Corporate Values – Respect, Human Dignity, Empathy, Communication/Information, Adaptability/Flexibility, Responsibility/Credibility. With over 30 years in the business of helping Albertans find meaningful employment, we are the experts in our industry, inspiring individuals and changing lives through the innovative programs and client support we provide
- Do you have an uncanny ability to make lasting community connections and build meaningful relationships?
- Are you a high-energy go-getter, who will stop at nothing to reach your goals?
- Is your Education or Experience in the field of Recruitment/Job Placement or Career Development?
Rapid Employment Services (Downtown Calgary)
The ideal candidate will have:
- Post-secondary education and experience working in a client-based industry; Career & Academic Advising Certification and/or CDAA Designation an asset
- Experience in a client focused industry; sourcing, pre-screening and recruiting candidates/clients
- Experience with various types of recruitment strategies
- Strong understanding of the career planning process; experienced in resume development
- Communication & Problem-Solving skills, exceptional negotiation and interpersonal skills, networking abilities
- Interviewing and assessment training
- Access to a reliable vehicle
Position Pillars include:
- Meeting one on one with clients to establish career goals
- Marketing the clients to employers; assist in client placement
- Assist clients with resume / cover letters writing
- Motivate the clients to seek employment and to strive for success
- Keeping good contact with existing employers/creating new contacts
- Following up with clients to ensure that they are successful
- Cold calling employers to develop and maintain a strong network
- Meeting one on one with students to establish options for practicums
- Meeting with employers to explain the benefits of the program
If it sounds like we’d make a great team together, and you share our drive to help Albertans change their lives, please send us a resume and cover letter and tell us a little about yourself.
No phone calls please.
For additional information on our organization
please visit us at: www.mcgcareers.com