“Our Focus Is People”
Empowering Them to Reach Their Full Potential
MCG Careers – About Us
Our team is comprised of dedicated Career Development Professionals who share our belief in our Corporate Values – Respect, Human Dignity, Empathy, Communication/Information, Adaptability/Flexibility, Responsibility/Credibility. With over 30 years in the business of helping Albertans find meaningful employment, we are the experts in our industry, inspiring individuals and changing lives through the innovative programs and client support we provide
- Are you a born leader and mentor, with the passion to coach clients towards meaningful employment?
- Do you have an uncanny ability to make community connections and build lasting relationships?
- Are you a high-energy go-getter, who will stop at nothing to reach your goals?
- Is your Education or Experience in the field of Career Development?
MCG Careers in Calgary is looking for enthusiastic individuals, with a passion for helping others, to join our teams.
We have a variety of positions in our organization, including Program Management, Career Coaching, Job Developer, Facilitation and Marketing.
Let’s see where you might shine.
- Post-secondary education in Human Services, Education and/or Career Development. Exposure to Career Development theory and assessments. A CCDP designation would be a definite asset
- Two or more years demonstrated experience in Program Management
- Knowledge of Government Funded programs and services
- Experience in delivering Career & Employment services
- Knowledge of and experience in using MOBIUS
- Developing community relationships for the purpose of client work experience placements
If it sounds like we’d make a great team, and you share our drive to help Albertans change their lives, please send us a resume and cover letter and tell us a little about yourself.
No phone calls please.