“Our Focus Is People” Empowering Them to Reach Their Full Potential
MCG Careers has locations in the Edmonton, Red Deer, Calgary, and the Foothills Regions and is looking for enthusiastic individuals, with a passion for helping others, to join our teams.
MCG Careers – About Us
Our team is comprised of dedicated Career Development Professionals who share our belief in our Corporate Values – Respect, Human Dignity, Empathy, Communication/Information, Adaptability/Flexibility, Responsibility/Credibility. With over 30 years in the business of helping Albertans find meaningful employment, we are the experts in our industry, inspiring individuals and changing lives through the innovative programs and client support we provide
- Are you a born leader with the desire to lead and mentor a team towards the SUCCESSFUL delivery of a common goal?
- Do you have an uncanny ability to make community connections and build meaningful relationships?
- Are you a high-energy go-getter, who will stop at nothing to reach your goals?
- Is your Education or Experience in the field of Career Development?
What would you need to be successful at MCG Careers?
We have a variety of positions in our organization, including Project Management, Career Coaching, Job Developer, Facilitation and Administrative roles. Let’s see where you’d shine.
- Post-secondary education in Human Services, Education and/or Career Development. Exposure to Career Development theory and assessments. A CCDP designation would be a definite asset
- Three or more years demonstrated experience in Project Management
- Knowledge of Government Funded programs and services
- Two or more years experience in delivering Career & Employment services
- Knowledge of and experience in using MOBIUS
- Developing community relationships for the purpose of client work experience placements
- Life Skills Certification as asset
- Second language (French) an asset
If this sounds like we’d make a great team together, and you share our drive to help Albertans change their lives, please send us a resume and cover letter and tell us a little about yourself.
No phone calls please.