Imagine working in a role that allows you to positively impact the lives of Albertans every single day. At MCG Careers Inc, we are inspiring individuals and changing lives through the innovative programs and client support we provide.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals, with a passion to learn and grow in the field of Career Development, to join our team in the Calgary South area. If you are excited about helping others, enjoy talking on a Leadership role and aren’t afraid of a challenge, then we would love to talk to you!
Job Placement Coach MCG Calgary Career & Employment Centre
Do you have:
- Some form of related post-secondary education and experience working in a client-based industry
- Experience with various types of recruitment strategies
- Strong understanding of the career planning process
- Communication & Problem-Solving skills, exceptional negotiation and interpersonal skills,
- Interviewing and assessment training
- Knowledge of the local labour market & community resources
- Access to a reliable vehicle
Position Pillars include:
- Recruitment of clients and employers; Client Placement
- Client intake; Service Needs Determination and/or Employability assessment
- Employment coaching
- Follow up of job placement candidates through on-site monitors
- Mediate any concerns around employment standards
- Assist clients with implementing effective employment search strategies including: writing resumes, developing career portfolios, interview skills, job search strategies, etc.
- Work co-operatively with businesses and other organizations involved in providing career planning resources
- Market program and promote to potential clients and employers
Interested candidates, please send a resume and cover to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls, please. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.