“Our Focus Is People”
Empowering Them to Reach Their Full Potential
MCG Careers – About Us
Our team is comprised of dedicated Career Development Professionals who share our belief in our Corporate Values – Respect, Human Dignity, Empathy, Communication/Information, Adaptability/Flexibility, Responsibility/Credibility. With over 30 years in the business of helping Albertans find meaningful employment, we are the experts in our industry, inspiring individuals and changing lives through the innovative programs and client support we provide
- Do you have an uncanny ability to make community connections and build meaningful relationships?
- Are you a high-energy go-getter, who will stop at nothing to reach your goals?
- Is your Education or Experience in the field of Career Development?
StepUp To Success – Calgary Downtown
Qualifications for this Position:
- Post-secondary education in Administrative Management or a related area
- Career Advising Certificate; CDAA Designation an asset
- Supervisory experience
- Experience working in a client-based industry
- Experience handling sensitive information and handling personnel matters with discretion
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced professional environment
- Facilitation skills
- Communication & problem-solving skills; exceptional negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Advanced knowledge of community supports, agencies, and referral sources
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability
- MS Office with the ability to transfer skills
- Working knowledge of Mobius an asset
- Develop, and support the administration of the Assessment and Testing functions of the program
- Complete Employability Assessments for prospective program clients; addressing and supporting barriers to employment
- Quantifiably measure the literacy and essential skill development of each client
- As part of service management in a client -based program model, work collaboratively with workshop facilitators on the measurement of essential skill development for individual clients
- Provide referrals to community supports depending on client need
- Participate in the weekly case management meetings discussing service management for each client in StepUp as required
- Other duties as assigned
If it sounds like we’d make a great team together, and you share our drive to help Albertans change their lives, please send us a resume and cover letter and tell us a little about yourself.
No phone calls please.