MCG Careers is looking for enthusiastic individuals, with a passion to learn and grow in the field of Career Development, to join our team in the Edmonton area. If you are excited about helping others, and aren’t afraid of a challenge, then we would love to talk to you!
Administrative Specialist/Test Centre Support
Qualifications for this Position:
- Business Administration Diploma or Certificate
- MS Office – Intermediate to Advanced
- Computer software – MS Office Suite
- Familiar with database entry and use
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Pearson Vue Test Administrator Certification (willing to obtain)
- Experience with Business Processes
Responsibilities (may include, and are not limited to):
- Create and maintain a database
- Assist with month end processes, monthly tracking and final synopsis report. Compile information and statistical data.
- Administrative Support to Program Coordinator and Corporate Team
- Keep files up to date
- Schedule and set up of meetings in shared classroom with Google and/or ICE Calendars
- Attend team meetings; transcribe and deliver minutes
- Upload materials and maintain user access for programs on Alberta Careers Online
- Year-End filing/archiving
- Ad-hoc Corporate duties as required
- Process Student Loan applications
- Development of marketing materials in Publisher and Adobe
Interested candidates, please send a resume and cover to: email@example.com
No phone calls please. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.