“Our Focus Is People”
Empowering Them to Reach Their Full Potential
MCG Careers – About Us
Our team is comprised of dedicated Career Development Professionals who share our belief in our Corporate Values – Respect, Human Dignity, Empathy, Communication/Information, Adaptability/Flexibility, Responsibility/Credibility. With over 30 years in the business of helping Albertans find meaningful employment, we are the experts in our industry, inspiring individuals and changing lives through the innovative programs and client support we provide
- Do you have an uncanny ability to make lasting client connections and build meaningful relationships?
- Are you passionate about working with people?
- Is your background in front line Administration?
Qualifications for this Position:
- Office Administrative course or equivalent experience
- MS Office
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Reception duties including but not limited to: greeting and registering clients;
booking client appointments; answering telephone inquiries and providing resources
- Record Management – creating and maintaining files
- Mobius data entry
- Create and maintain a database of all clients
- Assist with month end processes, monthly tracking and reports.
- Compile information and statistical data
- Administrative Assistant to Project Manager
- Prepare meeting agendas, attend meetings, and record and transcribe minutes
- Provide backup coverage for other Admins as required
- Other duties as required
If it sounds like we’d make a great team together, and you share our drive to help Albertans change their lives, please send us a resume and cover letter and tell us a little about yourself. firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.