Imagine working in a role that allows you to positively impact the lives of Albertans every single day. At MCG, we are inspiring individuals and changing lives through the innovative programs and client support we provide.
MCG Careers is looking for enthusiastic individuals, with a passion to learn and grow in the field of Career Development, to join our team in the Calgary area. If you are excited about helping others, and aren’t afraid of a challenge, then we would love to talk to you!
Administrative Assistant/Client Support
Qualifications for this Position:
- Office Administrative course or equivalent experience
- MS Office
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Fluency in French an asset
- Reception duties including but not limited to: greeting and registering clients;
booking client appointments; answering telephone inquiries and providing resources
- Record Management – creating and maintaining files
- Mobius data entry
- Create and maintain a database of all clients
- Assist with month end processes, monthly tracking and reports.
- Compile information and statistical data
- Administrative Assistant to Project Manager
- Prepare meeting agendas, attend meetings, and record and transcribe minutes
- Provide backup coverage for Information Resource Specialists as required
- Other duties as required
Interested candidates, please send a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
For additional information on our organization
please visit us at: www.mcgcareers.com